We help businesses, non-profits and government organizations show the world how they deliver and surpass expectations. Our services include strategic communications consulting and training as well as content creation services including scripted and live video production, social media, press releases, speech writing and presentation development.
Our staff has been hired by city and federal government organizations, world-renowned nonprofit research institutions, entrepreneurs, inventors and artists. Each has a success story to tell.
Now, we want to help you tell your story.
Our staff's award-winning work includes:
- Communications Lead for NASA's iTech initiative through the National Institute of Aerospace, 2016-2018.
- "Tapping Into Your Creativity" training courses - designed to enhance creativity and innovation among teams within large institutions and government organizations (First presented as a "Lunch & Learn" session at NASA Langley Research Center in 2009)
- Speechwriting and Strategic Consulting - 2014 and 2015, "State of the City" Events for the Mayor and City Manager, City of Fort Collins
- Producer/Production Manager, "NASA 360" Emmy Award-winning national television series focusing on innovative technology
- Crisis Communication Support - 2003 Space Shuttle Columbia accident, 2013 Northern Colorado Floods, as well as various other corporate and government issues under intense media exposure (FEMA-trained in National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) Public Information Officer (PIO) operations.)
- Live event video production and webcasting, including NASA's JUNO spacecraft launch to Jupiter from Kennedy Space Center and the Curiosity Rover landing on Mars broadcast from Times Square.
- Social Media Account Strategy and Management - more than eight million account followers (multiple accounts for various NASA programs and projects, the National Institute of Aerospace, and the City of Fort Collins, Colorado)
- Creation and editing of more than 500 television and radio episodes and commercials airing on networks including MTV, VH1, ABC, Fox Sports, Nickelodeon, CNN Financial News, UPN, WB, HGTV and Clear Channel Television (Now iHeart Media). Past production work includes content for Good Morning America, Inside Edition, NFL Sports, Entertainment Tonight as well as local and regional programming in the Mid-South United States
- Writer/Producer/Director, "NASA Hallmarks of Success" Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program success story videos for NASA's Innovative Partnerships Program
- Founding Team Member and Technical Director of NASA' first collaboration with TED.com, TEDxNASA and four additional TEDx events
- 2015 3CMA Awards, Savvy Award Winner, Silver Circle Winner, 2x Winner Award of Excellence - City of Fort Collins Communications & Public Involvement Office
- "Launching Creativity" leadership management courses designed to enable managers to effectively lead creative teams within large institutions, government organizations or any complex business structure (2017)
- Development support and public awareness campaign for the City of Fort Collin's first Citizen and Council-vetted City Strategic Plan (2014)
- Creator/Producer/Writer/Marketing, NASA's "Innovation Now" series (500+ episodes airing on 300+ public radio stations)
- Lead Producer/Writer/Editor, "NASA Brain Bites" (NASA's Emmy Award-winning, first fully HD format video series)
- Producer/Writer, Space Shuttle and International Space Station Mission and Space Flight Awareness Features, including video packages for STS-107 (Orbiter Columbia's final mission), the STS-114 "Return to Flight" mission and STS-118, the first "Educator Astronaut in Space" mission
- Video Editor, multiple Emmy Award-winning NASA Educational Video Programs, including "NASA Connect," "NASA Why Files?," and "Kids Science News Network" (KSNN)
- Creator/Writer/Host, "CityView" cable television news series - highlighting current news and events for the City of Fort Collins
- Writer/Editor for innovative organization's Annual Reports and Strategic Plans including NASA's Langley Research Center, The National Institute of Aerospace and the City of Fort Collins, Colorado
- Berklee College of Music Certification: Creativity & Entrepreneurship - OENTR-391x